Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Glipmse of Gold

This post is inspired by all the gold accents that I have been noticing recently in interiors. In the same way gold jewelry can “jazz up” a particular outfit, a glimpse of gold can bring any interior to life. In my opinion, gold is a decorating neutral…it goes with almost everything. Even small accents of gold can go a long way. I feel every room should incorporate some element that gives a space the WOW factor...in this case gold. Nothing has to be boring. Gilded gold elements are exciting; they suggest a sense of sophistication and glamour. Here are some ways of incorporating a glimpse of gold into your interior and onto your tabletop.



























Incorporate gold hardware to your tabletop. I love the Kelly Wearstler china by Pickard.





These Kelly Wearstler napkins rings by Sferra are a must, I am obessed! Love them.



Remember a glimpse of gold can go a long way…..I may sound a bit like Goldfinger in Austin Powers, but “I love GOLD!!”

My inspired selections for the home: