Friday, February 11, 2011

Room Of The Week: A Moorish Bath

I couldn't help but make this inviting bath the room of the week! I don't know if it's just that it's Friday and there is nothing I want more than a nice soak after a long week. Whatever it was, this welcoming tub got me! I was instantly drawn to the exotic Walker Zanger Moorish-influenced decorative tile applied floor-to-ceiling a unique application and very striking. The Victoria + Albert slipper tub is exceptional (don't you just want to dive in?)

House Beautiful


I love this vanity. The arched detail is exquisite, so unique. I have never seen a vanity quite like this. I love the concept of having open and closed storage, keeps the interest. Having the open storage allows you to add a  splash of color with the lavender towels, or whatever your color scheme may be for a very neutral bath scheme. Hope you enjoyed this!